- The lack of the possibility of an appellate review in the case of an order by the president of the competent court on the lack of a conflict of interests where several suspects are represented by the same defence counsel
- The lack of the possibility of issuing public-order provisions in an ordinance by local self-government authorities on the basis of Article 40(3) and (4) of the Act on Local Self-Government in Communes ...
- National and international courts' assessment of conformity to the Constitution and the ECHR (on the basis of Art. 6(1), first sentence, of the ECHR) of statutes...
- The exclusion of a judge from the examination of a case due to the circumstances of his/her appointment; the Polish President’s announcement about judicial vacancies in the Supreme Court; adjudication on the status of a judge by the Supreme Court
- Article 6(1), first sentence, of the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, insofar as the term 'tribunal' used therein comprises the Constitutional Tribunal
- Assessment of the conformity to the Polish Constitution of selected provisions of the Treaty on European Union
- Restrictions regarding commerce on Sundays as well as on state and religious holidays
- No obligation on the part of the Supreme Court to prepare a statement of reasons for its decision to dismiss a manifestly unfounded cassation appeal; the limited obligation to compensate any damage caused by manifestly unjustified detention pending trial
- The obligation of an EU Member State to implement interim measures pertaining to the organisational structure and functioning of constitutional authorities within the judicial branch of government of that Member State
- Personal income tax liability resulting from an insufficiently specific legal definition of ‘economic activity’
- The regulation of the way of addressing and serving correspondence in the case of persons deprived of liberty
- The up-to-date copy of a relevant entry in the land register as the only means to prove the right to use an immovable property for construction purposes, arising from the right of ownership of the immovable property